Please, remember the following important dates:
|Abstract Submission Deadline
|Notification of Acceptance/Rejection
|Final Paper Submission Deadline
||September 09th, 2011 (included) *
|Registration deadline for authors
||September 16th, 2011 (included) *
||Elazig (TURKEY), September 22nd - 24th, 2011
* Deadlines time: By midnight - 23:59 GMT+2 Istanbul Time Zone
- Abstracts should only be submitted via on-line.
- The deadline for abstract submission is June 24th, 2011. There is a limit of two contributed submissions per registered author.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English or Turkish.
- Abstracts should be based on any of the topic areas listed in the section topics of this website or related areas.
- Abstracts may not be longer than 3500 characters including spaces.
- Abbreviations should be defined the first time they appear in your text. Example: Web Based Assessment (WBA), before being used as an abbreviation only. Please, do not define or use abbreviations in the title.
- Please, avoid complex mathematical formulas. For the symbols or , type instead <= or >=.
- The minimum characters for an abstract to be reviewed are 900 including spaces.
- Authors should indicate their presentation preference in the corresponding menu:
The Programme Committee reserves the right to decide on the final allocation and presentation method.
- Each author will have his/hers access and password codes:
- After having registered as author, you will receive a confirmation by e-mail with your login and password codes.
- After registering your abstract, your will receive an e-mail with your abstract id.
If you do not receive any confirmation by e-mail please contact the Conference Secretariat: email@example.com (Please, check your e-mail address).
- The Notification of acceptance/rejection of the abstracts submitted will be sent to you via e-mail by 01st of July 2011.
- If you are a NEW USER, please complete all fields with your contact details.
- After that, you will receive your password. It will also be e-mailed to you.
- If you ever forget your password, please click on PASSWORD REMINDER
- Please use your e-mail and password to LOG IN.
- By logging in, you can follow the progress of your abstract on-line. This option enables you to:
Make changes until submission deadline (title, text, authors, topics, presentation type, etc) Add /delete your abstract(s) Preview and print your abstract(s) Follow-up the status of your abstract (accepted/rejected)
- ABSTRACT DETAILS
- AUTHOR DETAILS
- ABSTRACT PREVIEW
- PRINTER FRIENDLY PREVIEW
The abstract submission consists of 4 parts:
You can prepare your abstract in Microsoft Word in advance and cut/paste it into the on-line submission fields.
In the ABSTRACT LIST, you will find all your submitted abstracts.
For technical problems or submission support, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.